Hi everyone, after speaking to most players and captains recently we have decided to go ahead with both finals. We have venues available so the date will be August 27th.
HENTY v BLUE ANCHOR @ Stags Head
STAGS HEAD A v ALEXANDRA B @ Blue Anchor
Playing these two matches will help us move forward as we are all still unsure how things will pan out. I will check with both venues as to what health and safety regs they want us to adhere to, if any.